May 6, 2010

When Iron Man is not iron anymore.....

Just back from the movie Iron Man 2, the long waited blockbuster..... same story, technology wars.... and some emtional for this time.

Somehow some phrases bugging my mind non-stop....


"What is my greatest creation and always will be, is you."

- Howard Satrk, Iron Man 2
The greatest of a father's love, Tony thought his father never loves him untill he saw his dad's last message for him.... Same as our Father in Heven loves us so much, but sometimes we still think that He never loves us nor favour us. All the things that He had done for us, even send his son to die for our sins, the sad things is many ppl in this world still deny His unconditional love. These put me back to the time when i was studying in collage, my earthly father still kept his hope on me although i was rebellion and there were seems to be no hope in my life.....



“You get too attached to things; you have to let go."

- Ivan Vanko, Iron Man 2
ya.... letting go is such a hard thing to put in practice. i can still remember that a team of missioneries visited D'gap 4 years ago, the message they brought was "letting go..." - Matt 13:44-46. I was like kinda being hammered really really heavy on my head... I have to let go...! I have to let go of my past! In order to revceive what God has prepared for me. A very simple example that i always use to minister to ppl like me. Imagine both your hands are holding on a cup of drink each, when u saw a RM 100 note on the floor. what would you do...?
As I'm now attached to working life, my works draw me away from my life, let go...? Same butter and bread story..... I'm holding onto something, but i can't see anything infront of me.... Dear Dad.... Am I still in a test...? Am I still in the race....?

No comments:

Post a Comment