May 10, 2010

No Regrets.....

Finally, I've issue my resignation letter.... Great day to be celebreated (all my friends said that...) I didn't feel any joy of it, but heavy. I kinda can predict what's going to happen. As usual, my boss can't accept it and pretend nothing happened by keeping my letter on his desk. Finally I get the blame from other boss by not letting them know and not handing over responsibilities..... What the....! I mean... I've been talking about it in office, and asking for people to take over my position.....! but being ignored....! And my pastor way out of the country have to contact me because of their DIRECT COMPLAIN....! You gotta be kidding me.....! This ain't games among children,

"when I can't beat you, I complain to ya mama"

No one will like to be in my position! I dare to say this.....! Coz when I'm not in best form, director shoots, boss shoots, and..... guess what...! my pastor/mentor shoots me too..... Wow... TRIPLE SHOOT....!!! when I'm in good form, I ain't get paid....!!!! Yea...! I mean my pay, my PAY CHEQUE....!!!! Four months mann.... Who can tahan...? tell me.. who can tahan...?

When boss asked to stay-on......

"You gotta be kidding me........!!!"

That's my answer.


~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment