May 13, 2010

Oscar Winner....

Praise The Lord...! I'm finally back in business....

back to state training....!

run, Run, RUn, RUN.....!!!

exhausted....!!!

that's not my point.....!

i just realized there're some potential Oscar Award winners among my friends.... when i got into church office to check on my parcels arrived this afternoon, she paused her works and looked at me, "You look tired, are you ok...?" well, i was about to recovered from sick and still struggled with a bit coughing. she went to the kitchen and brought out a cup of water with her. she just stood there with the cup of water in her hands while i was busy checking the contain of my parcels. i felt something, something strange. as long as i knew her, she never did this before. i looked up and stretched out my hands for the cup as i knew the cup of water was for me. "Actually, i'm coming back..." i gave her a smile and finished up the cup of water then continue on my stuffs.....


~~~~~~~


"I'm coming back...! you know...? I do mean I'm coming back..." i was stunned at that moment. what do you mean by you're coming back...? aren't you said that you were fired or resigned and going back to KL for good...? you gotta be kidding me....! then she bursted into smiles from the innocent looking just now..... Crap...! I was pranked again....! amazingly there was no anger in me, but pleased to hear that. it was really sad and hurting to learn that a 4 months friendship was about to end by the most stupid-est decision i've ever made and caused endless troubels. things were way too beyond my expectations that i nearly couldn't take it. but what came from her this afternoon was also really a...... :D and =.=" gosh...!!!! i would have knew it.....! God sent her here 4 months ago, He ain't dumping her back just like this....!


~~~~~~~


"Amazingly boss didn't say anything, not as i expected. All the stuff i told you was just a prank that i started up myself... :p but the sms was real, from my greatfull heart..." Gotta give her an Oscar Award as she was pretending and acting all the time that she's not coming back.....


~~~~~~~


Bravo, Andr3a.
You've got me.....!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment