May 7, 2010

When we believe....

Whooooow..... another movie.....! 2 nights 2 movies....! A story of a Legendary Chinese Martial Art Master - Ip Man. This is the 2nd part of the series, took place in Hong Kong at 1940's.

The character Master Hung impressed me with his faith and what he believes when he fight the world chanpion boxer. though he is selfcentered, and greedy.

"For living, I can take off my pride; for Chinese Martial Art, I shall fight and protect our pride...."
- Master Hung, Ip Man 2
When percicution comes, do we christians have the faith and believes as Master Hung to fight till the end...? many will say master hung is stupid or what, but for me, he fight for what he believes with faith, thought his actions and intentions of collecting those illegal fees are not a good role to follow. At least he die of protecting the pride and what he believes in. It hammered me with Peter's react of denying Jesus. When the day comes will I be denying Jesus as well....? Or I'll be standing firm and fight till the end....? Jesus sacrificed Himself for us, why can't we.....?

"Although people has different status in life, I don't believe that one person's integrity is worth more than others; I hope that we can start to respect each other."
- Master Ip Man, Ip Man 2
That's why Ip man can become a legendary martial art master, speechless and totally agree with him. there wouldn't be wars if leaders of nations could think like him and act like him. two thumbs up...!

No comments:

Post a Comment