April 17, 2010

Letter from Sister.....

Dearest CK,

hey hey.. read your msg in msn in tears, realising that i miss u so much that i cried out.

Listen carefully !!! u were NOT the reason/cause to my bad results in A-level. It was me myself !! I was too playful, I played too much, too much distractions that I couldnt resist. IT WAS NOT BECAUSE OF YOU. Dont blame yourself for that, furthermore, it is past tense already!! But to be very honest, I am very glad that God brought me here in AIMST, SP. I came to know God, to be nearer to Him, to met with bunches of great friends, to have a real interesting university life. Every changes He made to my life, there were purposes. He made me know my weakness, He made me realise great things around me which i didnt notice all these while.

Gor.. it's the same thing God is doing on you. He has His purpose. He wants you to excel in something, He wants to mould you to a better person !! He wants to know your own ability, (though you mightbe thinking that He is giving you hard times, He is here just to bring you down, no, that is devil). Dont let 'em bring you down. Dont look at the past, those that we missed, we couldnt wind back the time, so we have to look in front, appreciate our time now. He has a better plan for you !!! Wonderful things will happen. You wont be able to appreciate the "wonderful-ness" if you have not gone through the bitter-ness.

and yes !! we tend to pray more, seek God when we're in hard times. we tend to miss home when we're troubled away from home, because til then only we fully understand the word HOME . Family will always be the one standing by our sides, as we will always be with you, ck. Although our parents always ngam ngam cham cham, they really ngam cham for our own good (though it's really beh tahan sometimes ) You know, they really love you. They want you to be independent. Papa always ask me about you.

Remember,you can always call us, you can always talk/write to me. ANYTIME !!!

You're not alone. We're always here for you.

We miss and love you so much


Shan.

No comments:

Post a Comment