January 5, 2009

Army of God - UNLEASHED...!

I creat this blog is to share how God worked/works in my life...
1st Jan 2009... that's a memorable date for many ppl...
but it was extreamly special and memorable for me...

ehm...
sorry i didn't introduce myself...
I'm a _________ guy from Perak... now staying in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Ivan_CK is my name... for those who know me will jz call me CK... (easier to call n remember.. XD)

i came to know the LORD at 1st Jan 2007... then HE has done many changes in my life...
from there... i picked up a sport called floorball...
He gave me the chance to become 1 of the leaders of my church (D'Gap Baptist Church),
and 1 of the floorball leaders to bring salvations n revivals to kk...

also saved me from my past...

Matt 13:44-46

No comments:

Post a Comment